Thursday, January 15, 2009

Huh? Back to English Class You Go!!


So many things strike me as funny, but I think this one tops the list!! It is wrong on so many levels that I must say (and forgive me for not being PC at all) this brings redneck to an entirely different level. Can you say, "Here's your sign!" or maybe "You might be a redneck if..."!! We might have to send this one to Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, or Larry the Cable Guy to see what they can come up with, there is definitely something Blue Collar Comedy worthy in this photo!!

In the meantime there's been another snow storm...what a winter wonderland!! Perfect weather for whipping up some cozy knits...this hat is from some left-over Brushed Suri Alpaca that a friend gave to me. I made her a herringbone cowl and since there was extra I made myself a beret. There was extra after that too, woohoo!! So now I'm working on some fingerless mitts, using a simple pattern from Wendy Bernard's blog. I'll share pics of the cowl, hat and fingerless mitts once I'm finished.


P.S. I'm going to post the Striped beret as a free pattern once it's been edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment