Monday, February 16, 2009

What's so funny?




I can't believe it's been over two weeks since I posted last!! Last week was sort of a recovery week after Gman's (hubby) vacation...and I finally got to do a photo shoot for some FO's. I would like to post some of these as free patterns, that'll have to come in the future though.

I've never been one to make hand knits so that they can be destroyed, but my friends 2 month old son is so cute he deserves cute burp-cloths too!! To me that's funny, so against my normal MO! Usually I'm more of the 'I'll knit your baby a big cozy blanket!!' type, but I've been working on so many things lately that I just wanted to knit something that would be quick and easy. I'm excited to say that I'm actually getting a handle on crochet and I've added crochet borders to both of the burp-cloths(there must be a better name?!). I'll show them once the second one is finished.

In the meantime ... the above are photo's of my recently designed scarf and fingerless mitts finally finished ... the Alvina Scarf is a reversible cable knit using Malabrigo Worsted (post for pattern soon to come!!).
What's really funny is that I'm so unphotogenic ... it took us about 40 pics just to get a couple good ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment